Come for the day
Situated on the edge of beautiful Exmoor, our property and grounds have much to offer. If you are looking for a comfortable conference venue in a homely setting, or want to bring your school, youth or work group on a day away together, we have lounge areas, a swimming pool, woodlands, moorland, Forest School area, spacious gardens and a sports pitch available for your use.
We can provide you with delicious home cooked meals though out the day, as well as drinks and snacks.
What does the Beacon Have to Offer?
The Lounge Areas (entrance lounge, main lounge, conservatory, bar, dining room):
- Free Wi-Fi access (across the whole house and garden)
- Projector with linked computer, DVD player and sound system
- Smart TV
- Woodburner, with fuel provided during colder months
- Full size pool table, which is free to use
- Table tennis, on request
- A variety of board games
- Keyboard and Guitar
- Tea, filter coffee, squash and biscuits will be available throughout your visit
- Lunch and dinner on request
- 5 aside football pitch, also suitable for unihoc (we can provide a variety of sports equipment)
- Spacious Gardens
- A private woodland area to explore, which is suitable for games and Forest School activities
- Private moorland, suitable for wide games
- Exmoor wildlife can often be seen in the grounds including deer, pheasants, rabbits and badgers
- Sea views
- Outdoor, heated
- 10 metres
- Deep end is 1.5m
- Generally available for use between May and September
- Trained Lifeguard on our Team
Due to the varied nature of every group, please contact us for a quote.